Habitat can’t build homes without funding to build them. We rely on funds to continue to build homes in partnership with families in need. We consider ourselves grassroots so our major sources of funding come from the San Antonio community – faith organizations, corporations, foundations, community organizations, and you as individuals. We are not a government program and are not funded by the United Way.
- 100% of the funding that is donated to Habitat is used for our home building program. This is possible because our Home Centers fund our fundraising efforts and our general and administrative expenses.
- Contributions to Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio Inc. are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio holds our donors close to our hearts. We take pride in relationships with our donors and do NOT sell or rent any information about our donors to third parties.
San Antonio families
who need affordable housing
- 100% of our community donations are used for home building.
- We’re good stewards – we promise to do what we say we’re going to do.
- We’re grassroots. We build from the ground up and put all our efforts back into our program.