Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes™, Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program, to help support local families.
We accept cars, trucks, boats, RVs and other vehicles whether they are running or not. Towing is also free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- 100% of net proceeds generated by your donation are used by Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio to build homes in partnership with families in our community.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in San Antonio, Tx?
You can donate your inoperable car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
You can also donate your operable car by either calling 210.864.1868 extension 159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vehicle must be operable, have 4 inflated tires and a clear title.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Texas?
- The State of Texas will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
Please specify your donation should benefit Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio.